360 Assessment: Improving Organizational Results Through
Individual Growth & Strengthened Relationships
Find out what is holding your team back from reaching its potential. Then fix it. Relationship 360 is a peer assessment and coaching program that focuses on the relationships between team members – how individuals on a team interact to achieve a common objective. The real solutions created by the individuals on the team build momentum to both personal growth and improved team performance.
Who is it for?
- For existing teams that are experiencing low productivity – or outright dysfunction – due to increased performance demands
- For leaders who believe their team is being held back by a few individuals having trouble “fitting in”
- For new teams that are comprised of multiple “sub teams” due to merger or acquisition
- For sponsors of major organizational initiatives that are relying on the coming together of a “virtual” team to achieve a key goal
- For “occasional” teams that come together infrequently but must reach key agreements that can be supported by all
After completing the Relationship 360 Program, you will have:
- Gained valuable insights from co-workers and managers on perceived strengths and weaknesses.
- Assessed personal strengths, skills and preferences to make informed and actionable decisions.
- Worked with colleagues on improving relationships and therefore leverage in your organization.
- Found motivation and momentum toward the next step in your career.
Individuals can remain stuck in unproductive business relationships for years because of personal blind spots or unexamined relationships. Relationship 360 is more than a standard 360 review. With Relationship 360, individuals not only get feedback from peers, but work with those peers and a coach to get past the roadblocks that stand in their way.
Everyone who has gone through the Relationship 360 program has recognized clear improvement within 3 months of completing the program.
What is it?
The R360 is made up of three parts:
Assessments – What is going on right now?
- Individual self assessment – we start with the individual(s) involved
- Prevue Assessment – personal style and preferences assessment
- Peer Feedback – simple, quick and accurate survey not focused on getting the right number
Coaching & Planning – Defining desired state and creating a plan.
- Identify priorities and context for change (based on assessments)
- Document goals & key business relationships with your Coach
Results – Execution & Improvement
- Work with coach on personal change
- Co-worker team coaching to improve team functions/relationships